Beachscape Cottages Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Make sure as the registrant you let all parties/people in your group or family read & understand the following.
Text & Call 90 Min before arriving
4pm Check in
10am Check out
All your Info will be verified when you arrive.
For PROMS - Wristbands and lock box given to the registered person at this time.
Things to Remember for your weekend with Beachscape Cottages:
* Bring coolers the fridge can only accommodate so much food and drinks people usually use the coolers to put there drinks or booze in.
* NO GLASS BOTTLES of any sort ONLY CANS, strictly enforced Bring lots of plastic cups.
* $30 Propane surcharge for use of propane for each BBQ. * No visitors after 9pm wrist bands in effect (management discretion)
* Bring Paper Plates, Forks, Knives, Frying Pan and Pot we will not supply the above and any other utensils you might need especially for BBQ.
* For the above we only take inventory and the end of the season a lot of the Pot's & Pan's Etc may get switched with our other cottages with customers that rent multiple cottages*
* Bring Linens for Bedding, Pillows, Paper Towels and Toiletries.
* Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Sunscreen and Tylenol for hangovers.
* If your missing anything there is a Dollar Store, Walmart & 24hr Food Town in Wasaga Beach.
* 4 Parking spaces provided for each cottage.
* Fire Pits not in use during Prom season for safety reasons.
* $75 Cleaning charge for Prom & groups/$60 Cleaning charge at any other time, Please read Rules & regulations.
Have a safe & fun stay with Beachscape Cottages !